The collaboration of HETMA@UCX USA will feature a full day of HETMA-specific content and engaging networking events, as well as an invitation to the UCX USA Hosted Buyer Program.
September 13, 2023
- Higher Ed AV Interview Podcast
- Exhibit Hall Access
- HETMA Opening Night Pre-Party
September 14, 2023
- Four (4) HETMA Education Sessions
- HETMA Lunch + Education Session
- HETMA Meet-up at Afterparty
In addition, attendees will have access to UCX USA's Connections-First summit, featuring:
- Unparalleled peer-to-peer networking and intimate connections-based events
- Engaging and actionable thought leadership on the hottest topics in UC&C, CCX, and AV.
- Interactive round tables featuring end user case studies and best practice discussions including the launch of “Ask the eXperts”
- 1:1 sponsor-delegate meetings powered by an advanced AI-based matchmaking platform
- A curated showcase of 40+ featured companies spanning key communication and collaboration technologies
I encourage everyone to join me at UCX USA for two days of collaboration, networking, and learning about the next generation of UC solutions.
HETMA is a recognized 501(c)3 advocacy organization focused on the higher education AV industry. The goal of HETMA is to raise awareness of technology issues unique to the higher education community by communicating with manufacturers, vendors, AV industry organizations, and higher education administrators on the needs and challenges that technology managers face. HETMA is also dedicated to providing educational and networking opportunities to our members so that we can empower and grow our influence as an industry through signature programs like our “HETMA Approved” products, manufacturer focus groups, DEI initiatives, and annual conference. The belief is that all resources provided through HETMA should always be FREE to the higher ed community. HETMA is by the higher ed vertical and for the higher ed vertical.